General Purpose Reagents
Our Real-Time PCR Master Mix incorporates our 3base™ technology.
The benefits of 3base™ technology are:
Allows for simple multiplexed assays
- More targets can be detected per assay
Universally applicable to all specimen types, compatible with both DNA and RNA
- Able to work with multiple specimen types simultaneously
Compatible with all nucleic acid detection technology
- Including PCR, real-time PCR, Isothermal amplification, array-based detection, melt curve analysis etc.
|Applied Biosystems 7500 Fast Dx
*For more information on your laboratory RT-PCR compatibility in your region please contact Genetic Signatures or click the link
- Genetic Signatures General Purpose Reagents are for laboratory use.
More information regarding the specific conditions for each Real-Time PCR Platform is available on our workflow section.
- EasyScreenTM Pathogen Detection Kits are for research use only and are not available for in vitro diagnostic use in America. Genetic Signatures also supplies a range of Analyte Specific Reagents for customers in the USA/North America.
- Analyte Specific Reagents (ASRs). Analytical and performance characteristics are not characterized.
- EasyScreenTM Sample Processing Kits are FDA-listed clinical concentrators.