Take a Leap Forward in Methylation Detection
- More sensitive – Able to start with as low as 50pg of human DNA for ultra-fine detection of DNA methylation from just a few cells latter flexible for removal .
- More Reactions – 40 reactions total volume provided, for higher throughput needs and great new value per kit
- Internal Controls – ensure unequivocal confidence in results with reliable reaction confirmation. Also enabling fully informed HGS support during problem solving. .
- NEW: Useful in the Broadest Applications – where hypersensitivity is critical, e.g. stem cell uniformity, fine needle tumour biopsies and where material needs to be highly preserved post-conversion, enabling the interrogation of multiple loci after only one conversion step.
- NEW: Flexible incubation options – Either fully ready to be incubated in PCR reaction tubes; or conventional oven or incubator instrumentation.
- Markedly Faster Reactions than anything else on the market – less than 90 mins total time from wild type to fully modified DNA.
- Easier user handling – simple column-based protocol, maintaining powerful sensitivity
- Excellent DNA Preservation – maintains world-renown “loss-less” DNA preservation qualities previously observed in HGS’ existing MethylEasy™ kit