Genetic Signatures’ scientists have gained extensive experience in the use of various nucleic acid extraction, liquid handling and real-time PCR platforms with EasyScreen™ assays. As Genetic Signatures is not affiliated with any one platform supplier we are able to work with you to customise a workflow for the implementation of the EasyScreen™ assays into your laboratory.
As part of this offering we have developed the GS1 Automation System.
Genetic Signatures GS1 Automation System
The GS1 is based on the Nimbus platform (manufactured by Hamilton Robotics, USA). The deck and programs have been customised to be compatible with EasyScreen™ assays.
Advantages of the Genetic Signatures GS1 are:
- Single platform to perform all sample processing steps (nucleic acid extraction) & set-up PCR plates (96 or 384 well format)
- Minimal hands-on time (approximately 1 minute/specimen)
- Optimised for EasyScreen™ Assays
- Two in-built UV lights for decontamination
- Enclosed Hood and integrated Liquid Waste System to help prevent contamination
- Open System for general laboratory use
|Applications||Nucleic acid extraction, PCR set-up and reagent dispensing|
|Capacity||Up to 96 sample tubes for extraction|
|PCR set-up||96 or 384 well reaction plate|
|Dimensions||Length: 104.1 cm; Width: 71.1 cm; Height: 87.6 cm|
|Included Options||2 - 4 independent pipetting channels|
Liquid waste collection system
2 x UV lights for sterilization of the deck
For further information regarding the GS1 or to discuss a customised workflow for your laboratory contact Genetic Signatures.